Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

G'day mates, I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend as for some it was an extended weekend, and for others it meant the official date of school begins. I enjoyed my weekend by working and enjoying the wonderful weather. On Labor Day I took the opportunity to hang out with my girlfriend and to enjoy my day off, especially since I didn't have school. We decided to head over to Lakeside Park to catch the end of Labor Day parade. While we were at the park we threw around the Frisbee and watched the boats on the lake. After a while we decided to drive to Target to purchase one of my favorite yard games, ladder ball. If you haven't played this game yet I recommend buying it because it is great for all ages and events. Once we finished playing ladder ball we ended the day by watching television. I must say this was a great way to enjoy Labor Day, but I'm sure next year I will make sure to purchase a grill to barbecue. I will love to hear how you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend! Catch you soon in my next blog! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment