Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dunk Tank at MPTC

Last week several members of Moraine Park Technical College’s staff participated in a dunk tank fundraiser. Students and staff had the chance to help raise money by spending $1 for three balls to be thrown to help raise money for MPACTE scholarships. There were a lot of people who came out to join the fun and help raise money for a good cause. I threw a couple of balls and I must say my arm got a little sore, but I was able to hit the target to dunk a couple of people. The weather was perfect to have a dunk tank on this day because the sun was warm with clear skies. I stayed for the whole event to catch some photos of people and talked to people to see how they liked the event. Overall I think everyone enjoyed coming out to a fun event, and I believe a lot of money was raised for a quick fundraiser. I am sure more fun events are coming ahead, so stayed tuned. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment