Thursday, May 10, 2012

My South Korea Restaurant Day

Ahoy Mates! May 3 was the day I have been waiting for all semester. I had my restaurant day with a South Korean Menu. I was nervous because I wanted to make sure the food was tasty and the appearance of everything was pleasant. At the same time I was super excited to have my day because I was able to use my own creativity and show what I learned in class. Another reason I was excited was because my family from Chicago came up for lunch. Since I barely see them; for them to come up was an honor to show off Moraine Park. In the morning I set up decorations for my restaurant and set the task for the team to start to get ready for cook off time. When lunch time came I was ready to shake and bake! Me being the host/manager I was able to greet people and talk to the guests. Halfway through my family came; we hugged one another with joy. As they received their food, I checked around with people to see how their food was and people loved it. My family adored the lay out of my food, center pieces, and choice of ethnic region. After this I felt confident that I have the potential of owning a restaurant one day because I love making great food and speaking with people. After my restaurant class was finished I took my family to Blessed Bee Cupcakes on Main Street. They loved the little shop, and the choices they had. Shortly afterwards I showed my family my new house. They loved it especially since it is a upgrade from the previous house. Once the tour was complete my family headed back home to Chicago, and I finished unpacking my boxes. After a day like that I was finished and was completely wiped out. I’ll catch you on the next blog as I head down to sweet home Chicago. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment