Friday, May 4, 2012

– Brewers vs. Dodgers

G’day Mates, like I promised previously, here is round two of the voyage on April 17. After having an early morning helping with the segment for Fox 11, I had to work at Qdoba. The shift went well as the normal lunch rush came in and made the time fly by. I was eager to be done because later that day I headed down to Milwaukee for the Brewers game. After work I met up with some friends to carpool down to the game. We were celebrating our friends Danni’s birthday. She wanted to eat at the Safe House restaurant in Milwaukee before the game started. The Safe House is a unique restaurant that specializes in a spy theme. I recommend this place because of the cool features that are located throughout the restaurant. You can check out the website at http://www.safe-house.com Afterwards we headed off to the Brewers game. We made it in enough time to tailgate, although it was a bit windy we still had a good time talking and getting pumped for the game. The Brewers were playing the Los Angeles Dodgers. Since this was my first Brewers game for 2012 I was hoping they would pull off a win. We sat on the 400 level in which I didn’t mind because I was able to see the whole stadium from the top; I think it is the best seat. Throughout the game we got drinks and food as we cheered on the Brew crew. The whole game was very close; I wasn’t sure if the Brewers had it to take home the win. It wasn’t until the bottom of the 9th when things changed and there was hope. The Brewers fought hard to get the go ahead run to win the game. The people who left early missed a tremendous ending. I was glad to witness a great game against the Dodgers. Well mates, after a long fun day it is time to dock the ship. I’ll catch you on the next voyage as I sail down to Madison for the Student Ambassador banquet, it should be a great time! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment