Friday, October 7, 2011

Back to Reality

It’s been two days since the German students left and I miss them a lot. Now they are in the great city of New York for four days, and I’m still in good ol Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. I hope one day I’ll visit New York City; I heard it is a great place to visit. Anyway life is back to normal for me now with the same routine go to school, work, and try to have free time to have fun. At least the weather is beautiful especially since the temperatures are supposed to be near 80 degrees.

This week on Wednesday, September 5, Comedian Chad Daniels came to Moraine Park Technical College during lunch time. Free lunches were offer to students, and the menu was the choice of pasta with marinara or alfredo sauce along with bread sticks, water, and a cookie of different types. The alfredo pasta was really good I reckon. During this time Comedian Chad Daniels was telling his jokes which cover all types of genre from his personal experience to ordinary life in America. I enjoyed his humor, I just wish it could’ve gone longer, but it was enough time before my next class started.

I have another fun weekend ahead filled with a wedding on Saturday. My two good friends are getting married in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I hope the weather is pleasant to make an even better wedding, but if not I’m sure it will still be a fantastic day. Then on Sunday I’m attending a Scholarship dinner in Green Lake, Wisconsin at the Heidel House. This event is sponsor by the Wisconsin Restaurant Association. I will be able to meet the people who donated money for my tuition, and thank them for the scholarship I won. I’ll be sure to provide some pictures on my next blog and the typical life of a student at Moraine Park Technical College. Catch you soon!

Danke,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment