Friday, September 23, 2011

Ahoy Mates!

Here goes my first blog! I’m excited to start something new that gives me the opportunity to show the everyday life of a student at Moraine Park Technical College.  I’m in the Culinary Arts Program and throughout my blogs I will try my best to keep you updated with all the fun exciting things at school and out of the classroom activities.
Some more random facts about me are I am a true Bears fan.  That is right, I am not afraid to say or show it. I love sports from soccer to snowboarding; there isn’t a sport that I don’t care for. If you forgot already I love to travel with a passion (check out my bio in the about me tab), I wish one day I could find a sponsor to help with my goal to travel around the world. I also have a huge passion for cooking and love to try new cuisines.
Well mates here’s round one of my blog. I hope you enjoyed it and the many more to come!
Bon Voyage!
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment